I’ve been pretty busy doing important things like reading more paranormal romance for teens and being super ashamed about it. Also I’ve been doing other things like socializing and going to parks and that’s about it. I feel bad about not blogging though, so here you go, world, here are some funny things I found on the internet recently!
- Harry Potter Humor tumblr. Particularly here, here, and here.
- Fake YouTube pronunciation guide, PronunciationManual, which I found on YouTube yesterday, probably before Alison did, even though she blogged about it first. RAL-PUH-HUH FEE-EN-NEN-NEZ.
- Duke Silver. Enough said. And if it’s not enough said, it’s because you don’t watch Parks and Recreation, which means you’re really missing out. Get on Netflix right now.
- Apply for jobs.
- Clean room.
- Wash dishes.
- Do laundry.
- Look at apartments and think about how you don’t have money.
- Wonder whether having a kitchen table space / living room is really as necessary as people think.
- Look outside and wish wish wish it was cooler.
- Put the AC on and pretend it isn’t 100 degrees outside.
- Make soup and gnocchi and banana bread to help the pretending.
- Watch more TV & movies than you’ll ever admit to.
- Internet. (What is internet, anyway?)