Things to Do in a Heat Wave Whilst Unemployed
- Apply for jobs.
- Clean room.
- Wash dishes.
- Do laundry.
- Look at apartments and think about how you don’t have money.
- Wonder whether having a kitchen table space / living room is really as necessary as people think.
- Look outside and wish wish wish it was cooler.
- Put the AC on and pretend it isn’t 100 degrees outside.
- Make soup and gnocchi and banana bread to help the pretending.
- Watch more TV & movies than you’ll ever admit to.
- Internet. (What is internet, anyway?)